Last month, I announced we would begin a new weekly post called "Friday Friends." The basic idea behind this weekly post is to encourage the community we have built over the last three years to share what they are working on with each other.
Who are we looking for to be a "Friday Friend"?
We are looking for authors, bloggers, conference or event coordinators, and contest, grant, and fellowship directors to advertise their book, blog, conference/event, and contest, grant, and fellowship opportunities.
What are we looking for?
A brief advertisement of your book, blog, conference/event, or contest, grant, and fellowship. Include in the application a link to what you'll be advertising.
How much does it cost?
Being friends doesn't cost anything. If you would like to submit a donation to our business, please let me know and I'll get you the information to do so.
1. Please read through the guidelines before submitting an application.
2. DWL is now accepting applications for "Friday Friends" in the following categories:
b. bloggers (please write about writing related topics)
c. conferences and events
d. contests, grants, and fellowships
3. If you are not in the above categories, submit an application and include who you are and we will take it into consideration.
4. Choose a time of day you can be available to post on our social media sites your advertisement. If you would like us to post your advertisement, please choose "other" in the application form. If you choose to have us post your ad, we will let you know when the ad will go live. If you post yourself, please be available to answer any questions from DWL followers. Times available are:
a. mornings (between 7am-10am MT)
b. midday (between 10am-1pm MT)
c. afternoons (between 1pm-4pm MT)
d. evenings (between 4pm-7pm MT)
5. Choose how long you would like to advertise. We have 4 slots per Friday at the moment. This could change in the future. If you would like the ad to run until the deadline, please choose "other" in the application form.
6. Please include a brief summary of what you'll be advertising. Include the name of the product you'll be advertising, where to find it, when it will be available, and a description of the product. With the summary please, include a link to the product.